Lotus Tech’s corrosives cabinets offer safe and secure storage for strong acids used in your laboratory.
Our range of Corrosives Cabinets are available in a variety of sizes and are designed in strict accordance with SEFA 8, NFPA 30 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 regulations. The cupboards are free standing and can be used both as a stand alone item or as part of a support frame for a longer lab bench with a worktop.
- Sturdy 18-gauge (1.2mm) steel
- Double wall construction with 25mm insulating air space.
- Three point, self-latching, double doors (lockable)
- 50mm leak-proof sill on shelves to capture spills.
- Durable powder coat finish for maximum chemical resistance.
- Standard powder coated steel shelf
- Adjustable level feet for stability
- Built-in grounding connector prevents static buildup.
- FM, UL, NFPA, OSHA ratings approval.
- Under bench cabinet: 762/914/1067/1219 (L) x 548 (W) x 725/838/897 (H) mm
- Tall cabinet: 1100 (L) x 460/870 (W) x 1120/1660 (H) mm
- Optional pull out bottom tray and Polypropylene shelves